It turns out Pippa Middleton is keeping in shape with British Military Fitness - the company that treats regular people like actual soldiers so they can run the length of themselves without needing a sit down.
It's a rigorous workout but is anyone surprised Duchess Kate's little sister does more than just a half-hearted hour on the cross trainer? The 30-year-old basically looks like the healthiest woman in Britain - it's enough to make you immediately sign up for the company's workouts too.
But before you do, there are some things you should know. I tried British Military Fitness a few years ago and will never forget the experience. I think it's what polite people would describe as extraordinary - here's why:
1. You have to wear a bib - like back at high school PE - and this signals your level of fitness. Please, please believe me when I say no matter how much you may be tempted to go with your ego on this, just be honest. Here's how to gauge it: if you go to the gym three times a week, you should be in the less fit group.
2. Several ridiculously fit ex-soldiers shout at you loads. This is confusing, because before the class starts everyone's just standing about at the meeting point - usually near a park - having a nice chat. It's like you've been friends forever - people are so pleasant. But then the session begins and all the yelling reminds you these are genuine hard men. Things get so military-esque and serious, you* feel quite silly for telling the instructors you spent the weekend trying to make custard.
3. When they order you to run across a field fast, run faster than you've ever ran in your life. Even if your joints are burning, just throw yourself across that green because the last person there has to do press-ups in front of everyone else. Personally, my motivation was that I can't actually do press-ups.
4. It is an amazing workout. At one point, I felt like I was going to vomit from sheer exertion - that has never happened at the gym. This may not be such a good thing but it definitely made me realise I probably needed to put more effort into my regular routine.
5. Everyone goes to the pub afterwards! Well, they did after my class and that was quite nice. Although, order a soft drink - a glass of wine is not what you need after this.
Embracing a new fitness routine? Update your gym kit with our sportswear edit...