When you were young you thought these fellas were the creme de la creme and no IRL boy would ever match up, like ever. You'd planned your wedding and knew exactly what you'd call your three kids, dog and two gold fish.
But when you see what your childhood telly crushes look like now, you might just find yourself glad you didn't get hitched to any of them...
1. Jamie Mitchell (Jack Ryder) from EastEnders
Sure he was related to the worst family in Walford but Jamie was SUCH a heart-throb. His floppy blonde curtains were just too much. And the hoop earring! *Swoon*. But these days... Meh.
2. Q (Fred Scruggs) from Moesha
Q was a total hottie but now, actor Fred Scruggs is 42 and has tattoos. He also goes by his stage name Freddo Starr *judgey face*.
3. Harvey (Nate Richert) from Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Mere mortal Harvey was such a dreamboat. We particularly enjoyed his ear cuff and penchant for khaki. Now, he's an all-singing all-smoking hipster with weird facial hair.
4. Tommy Solomon (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) from 3rd Rock From The Sun
JGL was cute and IS cute. You still want to marry him, right?
5. Billy (Jesse Spencer) from Neighbours
Boy nextdoor Billy had you weak at the knees, but now he's nothing without his flippy locks.
6. Sam (Sean O'Neal) from Clarissa Explains It All
Sam had it going on and he was good at climbing. Look at him now. Still rocking long hair but you preferred the ripped jeans to the suit and pocket square.
7. Reese (Justin Berfield) from Malcolm In The Middle
His spiky highlights were totes amaze, he doesn't look like he's aged much and now he's the executive producer of American Idol. Perhaps you should have dragged him down the aisle.