Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2014 show was ALL retro, baby. The palette of reds, oranges, browns, blues and yellows worked across patent mini skirts, print outerwear and knee-high lace-up boots.
In fact - although the colours were fresh, the designs were so cosy, they were almost autumnal. Collared, button-down coats with big pockets and pussycat prints are the way Miu Miu ladies roll during the summer months.
So - are you all about trans-seasonal style? Miu Miu is forecasting knit-patterned tights and rouched velvet dresses. To master the look, make sure you've got these fives things down...
1. Handbags have gone all Fifties style.
2. Dresses are long-sleeved, high-neck and smothered in print (women's faces and florals combined) OR they're strappy and embellished with sequins.
3. Your look needs to cover all-eventualities ERGO keep you covered should S/S fail to reach scorching climes. Tights in every colour are key.
4. Miu Miu do chic, ultra-feminine outerwear like few other fashion houses so investing in a stand-out, sassy-making coat next season is just plain practical. You're like the cat that got the cream.
5. The hair trend is one for all - who can't master a middle-parted down do?
Check out the full collection in our gallery below...