Billie Carroll has been a favourite with the boys since episode one of Made in Chelsea: New York, but there's more to this 22-year-old than her cute American charm.
Here are 10 things you need to know about MIC's newest face:
1. She's a fashion blogger. Her website, 25 North (named after the location of her birthplace in the Bahamas) showcases Billie's glamourous NYC lifestyle. Think sun hats, sea views and er, salads.
2. She went to university in Dallas, along with US cast member Carson. According to an interview with the Radio Times, Carson is a great friend of Billie's both on and off screen.
3. She's obsessed with spinning. If you're ever in the Big Apple, you'll probably find Billie in the city's famous SoulCycle studio (along with other celebrity fans Katie Holmes and Brooke Shields.)
4. Like most rich New Yorkers, Billie has a place in the Hamptons - it's the US equivalent of a weekend house in the country, but with more beaches and better weather.
5. She's got a job in fashion. Billie works for the New York loungewear brand Kings of Cole and regularly shows off the latest designs on her own blog.
7. Her parents live at Old Fort Bay in the Bahamas, an area described as 'a truly luxurious real estate development'. Billy has had the same family home for her entire life and regularly visits the island. Well, wouldn't you?
8. She's a rebel at heart. Amongst the postcard-worthy snaps of the Bahamas, Billie's Instagram page also references her bad girl streak with pictures of motorbikes, snapback caps and biker boots.
9. Her favourite lunch spot is The Butcher's Daughter in New York. Located in trendy Manhattan, the juice bar has a super-healthy seasonal menu packed full of greens, seeds and matcha green tea powder. Of course it does.
10. She dyes her hair (shocker.) Billie's dip-dye has recently been revamped with an even lighter shade of blonde for a beach shoot on her blog. It does looks fabulous.
Love Made in Chelsea? Let's not forget about the original faces of the show...
Lucy Watson spills the beans on her complicated romances: