Have you heard of Brenton Thwaites? The Australian actor is just 25-years-old, but he's already worked with Angelina Jolie in Maleficent and Katie Holmes and Meryl Streep in his latest film, The Giver.
The main thing to know about Brenton is he's lovely to look at. Here are a few more facts to read up on before you watch him on the silver screen...
1. He's really clever. Thwaites studied a joint course in finance and acting at Queensland University of Technology.
2. He hates horror movies. Brenton was put off the genre after watching I Know What You Did Last Summer at the tender age of 12, which is particularly surprising given his recent role in horror movie Oculus.
3. He's a creative type. As well as acting, Thwaites plays guitar and writes stories. On the set of The Giver, fellow actor Jeff Bridges taught Brendon how to use his Nikkon FE and gave him a roll of film to get started. What a gent.
4. He reads the end of books first. During a chat with Interview magazine, Brenton revealed he skipped to the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows before realising that doing this ruined the whole book for him. He's since learned his lesson.
5. He loves a denim jacket - it keeps him in touch with his North Australian identity.
Want to see more of the actor? Of course you do...
Brenton discusses his latest film and addresses those rumours that he's dating Taylor Swift in this video: