The schedule for day two of London Fashion Week? It was jam-packed.
Brazilian designer Barbara Casasola kicked things off bright and early with her third own-label collection.
Spring/Summer 2015 shows from Jasper Conran, where Jennifer Saunders was spotted enjoying the show with her daughter from the front row, and Emilia Wickstead, a favourite designer with the Duchess of Cambridge, soon followed.
The celebs, including his Strictly co-star Abbey Clancy, turned out in force for Julien Macdonald's S/S show at the Royal Opera house while Rita Ora and Daisy Lowe supported their friend Henry Holland when he presented his latest collection on Saturday night.
There were a few famous faces on the catwalk too - day two ended on a high with Georgia May Jagger walking the catwalk for Marchesa.
As for the style lessons we've learned so far? Here they are:
1. Candyfloss pink and coral is a colour clash that works. (Look to Emilia Wickstead's show, where coats layered over mini dresses in spring's brightest shades.)
2. If blue's not for you (a strong colour from day one at LFW) embrace the warmer palette of sherbet orange, tomato red and taupe instead.
3. Savvy shoppers will invest in a pair of white shoes - they will go with everything.
4. Glowing, sun-kissed skin (with barely any make up) is the only way to complete an effortless evening look next season.
5. You can't go wrong with florals. Prints, embellishments, appliqués - just make them bright, with a hint of hippy thrown in.
Missed the shows so far? Catch up on all the latest from London Fashion Week right here.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more