Spring/Summer 2015 collections from Preen by Thornton Bregazzi, Margaret Howell and Richard Nicholl kicked things off on day three of London Fashion Week.
With shows from Matthew Williamson, Temperley London, Topshop Unique, Vivienne Westwood Red Label and Mary Katrantzou also on the agenda, celebrities including Nichole Scherzinger and Anna Friel came out in force to support their favourite designers.
The style lessons we've learned from these show? Find out below:
1. Stripes are a big deal. Look to the Preen, Richard Nicholl and Topshop shows for tips on how to wear them - on everything.
2. Sporty styles have never looked so good. Cara Delevingne opened the Topshop show in a striped white tennis dress. Crop tops and anoraks were seen at Richard Nicholl and at Temperley, tailored evening wear was dressed down with feet-friendly leather trainers.
3. When it comes to accessories, mirrored sunglasses and chunky clutches are a must.
4. There's a new twist on the red lip - when you're not experimenting with eyeliner, swap bright tomato shades for a matte berry colour. Our top beauty tip of the day? "With a clean finger, smudge around the lips to achieve an intense finish with a soft diffused edge emphasising that just-kissed effect," Topshop make up artist Hannah Murray said backstage at the show.
5. A pair of slouchy tailored trousers will see you through the season in style.
Missed out on the latest from the S/S 15 shows? Catch up on the trends, the FRow and the very best street style right here.