If you don't already know who Chloe Jasmine Whichello is, you soon will.
The 23-year-old made her television debut as the most entertaining contestant on Naomi Campbell's modelling reality show The Face in 2013.
Just a year later, Chloe Jasmine returned to TV screens during the audition stages of the X Factor and thanks to her mentor Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, she will be starring in the live shows alongside the other 11 finalists.
So, what else do you need to know about the "mesmerising" Chloe Jasmine? Here are five things to note:
1. She's published a "coffee table" book featuring photography (of herself) and poetry. It's self-titled, of course.
2. She hasn't always had a posh accent. Chloe Jasmine told the Daily Mail she had elocution lessons to help her overcome a lisp when she was 11-years-old. "I literally couldn't even formulate a sentence my lisp was so bad. It was terrible actually because I was too scared to speak," she said.
MORE: Cheryl's X Factor girls in backstage catfights?
3. She's teetotal. "I don't really see the point of going out and getting really drunk," she added in her interview with the Mail.
4. This isn't her first time on the singing show. Chloe Jasmine first auditioned for the X Factor in 2007 but she didn't appear on television.
5. She is a trained actress. Chloe Jasmine received a Grade 6 Honours from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Love the X Factor?Meet the 12 contestants who've made it through to this year's final.
See more from the this year's line-up below: