Lady who loves her Disney?
This Little Mermaid-themed wedding is all your fairytale princess dreams come true.
Okay, so it's actually a pretend wedding (yes, Traci and Leo Camacho aka Ariel and Eric had us fooled too) but here's six reasons why saying "I do" a la The Little Mermaid is so much better than your average white wedding.
1. The red hair, the red lipstick and the gold DINGLEHOPPER
Was there ever a more enchanting bride?
2. The metallic mermaid tail nails and nautical bling
Now this is the kind of nail art we would walk down the aisle wearing.
3. You get to do it on a beach
Think sand between your toes, think t-shirts, tulle skirts and sea breeze in your bridal hair.
4. Macaroons are shaped like clams
The whole cupcake wedding cake thing is out and ocean-inspired macaroons are taking over. True story.
5. Tie-dying your wedding dress is a thing
Who said a puffball gown was your only option?
6. Starfish (and anything of the ocean variety) work on everything
Table settings, seating plans, bunting, centrepieces...
As far as faux-weddings go, this one had us hook, line and sinker.
Images by Mark Brooke Photography and Mathieu photo. The full team included shoot designer Cloud Parade's Lauren Coats, hair and makeup by 10.11 Makeup, delicious desserts by Sweet and Saucy Shop, and florist A Blooming Bud.
MORE ON WEDDINGS: