During all three of my pregnancies I have experienced the same wonder and excitement about life as my toddler. I've also experienced the same frustrations at the lack of control I have over my body and emotions. Pregnancy and toddlerhood could be synonymous.
Well, sort of.
I don't find burps and farts as hilarious as my toddlers do and drooling isn't as cute when I do it-especially when I wake up to see my husband crinkle his nose at the swimming pool size blob of saliva I have somehow left on his pillow. Still, it could be worse. At least I haven't wet my bed.
1. You can't tie your shoes.
2. Your balance is always off.
3. You can't drink alcohol.
4. You don't sleep.
5. You think some of your (un-gross) food is gross.
6. You're susceptible to peeing your pants.
7. You trip a lot.
8. You can't remember where you put anything. Or what you were saying.
9. Your shirt has food and drink stains all over it, thanks to your 'belly catcher'.
10. You go to bed at 8pm.
More on Parentdish: