The stars were out in force on Tuesday night, as Glamour magazine honoured the ladies of the showbiz world at their annual Women Of The Year Awards.
The likes of Fearne Cotton, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, Emma Willis, Ellie Goulding, Katherine Jenkins and Claudia Winkleman all graced the red carpet in an array of dazzling ensembles, as they arrived at the Berkeley Square Gardens in London.
Meanwhile, Jessie Ware and Kate Hudson went for daring dresses with plunging necklines.
But sadly, not all the celebs were winners in the style stakes - but who needs to have a word with their fashion gurus?
Check out all the snaps and decide for yourself...
GLAMOUR WOMEN OF THE YEAR: FULL WINNERS LIST
- Radio Personality: Fearne Cotton
- Breakthrough: Suki Waterhouse
- TV Personality: Rita Ora
- Presenters: Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly
- Sportswoman: Laura Trott
- Solo Artist: Ellie Goulding
- Film Actress: Felicity Jones
- Theatre Actress: Gillian Anderson
- Trailblazer: Amy Schumer
- Man Of The Year: Calvin Harris
- International TV Actress: Kerry Washington
- Entrepreneur: Kate Hudson
- Editor’s Special Award: Ellie Kemper