Break out the bolly, sweetie - TV's most terrible twosome, Eddy Monsoon and Patsy Stone, are back in a film version of classic BBC sitcom 'Absolutely Fabulous'.
Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley will be bringing the iconic hell-raisers to the big screen this summer, so in celebration, we look at the life lessons the pair have taught us since they first drunkenly stumbled into our lives back in 1992...
1. Alcohol is the nectar of the gods
2. Wherever you go, whatever you do, there should always be plenty of Bolly
3. Sometimes a bender is the answer to all life's problems
4. Even if it often lands you in some sticky situations
5. There's also no such thing as "too early" where booze is concerned
6. Life is too short to suffer dull people
7. Or stupid people
8. Or the lower classes
9. Self-belief will get you anywhere
10. And you should always tell yourself:
11. And never apologise for who you are
12. Remember, you're as young as you feel
13. Although not everyone may believe you if you shave a few years off your age
14. But don't forget, while a fringe can hide a multitude of sins...
15. Surgery is a much riskier business
16. You should always travel in style
17. And know how to make an entrance
18. As first impressions are everything
19. Exercise is a pointless, totally futile thing...
20. No matter how much you want to lose weight
21. You should never tolerate insolence
22. Tantrums are not just for children, and are a perfectly acceptable way of demonstrating your emotions
23. Bitching is a legitimate hobby
24. And an excellent command of the English language can turn a great insult...
25. Into a bloody fabulous one
26. Execute it well, and no-one will ever dare cross you again
27. Fashion isn't just about clothes, it's a way of life
28. But pulling an outfit together isn't always as easy as it seems
29. Being the centre of attention is a full time job
30. It's important to have standards when it comes to the opposite sex
31. Don't let anyone ever try and change your #luxurybitch ways
32. Sleep is a wasted use of valuable time
33. Your best friend is means more to you than any man in your life
34. And you should always be there to offer them your honest advice
35. THIS. Every weekend.
STAY FABULOUS, DARLING!
Relive more of Ab Fab's most memorable moments in the gallery below...
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more