The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge might be the face of royal engagements during their 2016 Canada tour.
But we can’t take our eyes off Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
The adorable sibling duo landed with their parents in Victoria on 24 September to kickstart the royal visits.
It’s Princess Charlotte’s first ever royal tour and two-year-old Prince George’s second, as he visited Australia and New Zealand with his parents in 2014.
And here’s exactly why the kids are stealing the spotlight (and will continue to) over the next couple of weeks.
1. The co-ordinated blue outfits with their parents are just too much.
2. Princess Charlotte’s face staring out into space is always, ALWAYS adorable.
3. Prince George loves planes and he just can’t stop staring at them.
4. They still look charming even with their serious faces on.
5. George is a pro at posing and he doesn’t even know it.
6. When Charlotte giggles, we all want to giggle.
7. Oh, and a toddler cuddling her mum is the best picture to see.
8. So, in case you didn’t get the memo, did we tell you they’re adorable?
Suggest a correction
The Duchess Of Cambridge's Canada Outfits