The groups stages are done and dusted and no one made it look easy. The World Cup winners made a meal of it, the greatest player around is having a nightmare and more than a few of the teams just about scraped through, cough England cough.
In what has already been possibly the most entertaining Euros to date the competition has already brought us a shed load of hilarious moments. In conclusion of the group stages here are my Top 5 moments from the 2016 Uefa European Championships so far...
5. Gianluigi Buffon Runs the entire length of pitch to celebrate in front of his own fans. Regarded as having the safest hands in the competition, the idea of Buffon dropping anything is hard to comprehend. But as he jumped to grab the crossbar he actually dropped himself! falling to the ground.
4. Switzerland v France looked like there were superhuman displays of strength on the pitch as every time a Swiss player was touched their shirt would just rip from their body. Not to be upstaged, the match ball decided to get in on the action and burst.
3. Antonio Conte is no stranger to blazing passion on the sidelines. And to celebrate Italy taking the lead against Belgium he smashed his face into on of his coaching staff. Cue his right hand man trying to wipe the blood from his face. It didn't stop Conte though. I get the impression nothing would.
2. Joe Ledley was happy when Wales qualified for the round of 16. So happy he brought out his classic celebratory dance for the whole of Europe to see. The Ledley shuffle actually forms part of a longer routine that is quickly becoming an entire sequence. Expect more dancing from Ledley of Wales go further...or not, actually I take that back expect less dancing. If Wales go much further Ledley will have to move his wedding date! His wife to be will not be impressed. He best not dance.
1. Ozan Tufan - Now imagine it's your first game of the European championships and you're making your debut in the competition. As the ball falls to Luka Modric there's a list of things to not do. At the very top of that list is lose concentration, second on the list is fiddle with your hair! Tufan did both...and opened up to the most beautiful goal of the tournament to date. The media furore has hit Tufan hard, he claims its damaged his confidence. Well, sorry about that Turfan, but I think that will have more to do with you letting in that goal.
If we had time I'd have made this a top 29. There's been a hell of lot of stupidity so far. I haven't had a chance to mention Northern Ireland's manager Micheal O'Neil shoving a player back onto the pitch when he came wondering up to the touch line thinking he was being subbed. I haven't been able to mention Albania's manager slapping his assistant round the face, Slaven Billic loosing his mind or Joachim Low being disgusting. And to think the round of 16 is only just beginning. It can only get better.