All you need to do is swap some of the products you currently use, for Fairtrade products. This could be anything from your bananas and tea, to your clothing basics like t-shirts and socks.
Not sure where to start? Here are 12 easy products to get you going:
Fairtrade products (in a clockwise direction)
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk, available nationwide.
- Bananas, available from supermarkets nationwide.
- I recycle my tantrums t-shirt, Hug.co.uk, £12
- Panda print front wrap dress, Hug.co.uk, £19
- Men's Stone Bay Striped polo shirt, Tesco, £10
- Men's Stone Bay Fairtrade chinos, £7
- Life's Not Fair But...My Knickers Are, John Lewis, £20 for the set.
- Fairtrade Pocket Tunic, Topshop, £16
- Giant Storage Bag, Bishopston Trading, £13.50
- Sarah Smith 'Polka Dot' Fairtrade Apron, Sarah Smith, £19.99
- ETHLETIC Low Cut Sneakers, Fair Deal Trading, £32.50
- Fairtrade Sunflowers, Interflora, £21.99
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more