A new online boutique, Love It Love It Love It, has been launched with the sole aim of bringing together a selection of bright and colourful kidswear in one online store.
Whilst pastel colours and classic black and white choices will always be popular with parents, busy prints in bright colours have the advantage of masking a multitude of stains and marks.
In particular I like the Sophie4Sophie range, including this Juicy zoo and stripe reversible dress (£28) on the right. Starting out as a dress, it can grow with your child, eventually become a shorter top on an older child. Also, the Sophie4Sophie range is created in Brighton, therefore supporting the British industry.
Want to see more? Here are a few of my favourite picks from the range. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Lipfish Lilac shark t-shirt, top left, £18
- Green Baby Bee top, top middle, £10
- Duns Sweden flowers kimono baby vest, top right, £19
- Danefae striped viking body, middle left, £25
- Glug collection Mermaid t-shirt, bottom left, £21
- Green baby bright butterfly top, central image, £11
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more