It's been a week now of slightly-warm sunshine, so I think we can officially conclude that spring has arrived. I love the way spring seems to bring out the best in people. Everyone seems happier, more optimistic and they even seem to drive better!
The sunshine also means we can cast off some of the thicker, more mundane pieces of clothing and embrace a little bit of colour. We've already looked at floral maternity dresses, but what about the kids?
Retailers have been quick to take advantage of the sunshine, like Adams who have bought out this spotted t-shirt (available in a variety of colours, £4.99) with a touch of Alice in Wonderland whimsical charm.
Inspired to hit the shops? Here are a few more items for your basket.
- Opal Peaceprint long sleeved t-shirt by Plastisock, top left, Nordickids.co.uk, £22.99
- Lilac ice cream print 'Betsy' t-shirt by Louie Louis, middle left, Nordickids.co.uk, £16.50
- Two pack of Slogan Bibs, top central, Mamas & Papas, £6
- Organic sleeveless bodysuits, bottom central, Pumpkin Patch, £9
- Printed Denim Shorts, middle left, Mothercare, £8-9
- Mismatch Butterfly and Stripe Tights, top left, Mothercare, £3.50
- Punched Hole Boot, bottom right, Mamas & Papas, £8.40
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more