Jennifer Love Hewitt was a picture of elegance at the Virgin Unite Rock the Kasbah gala with her brunette locks twisted up into a loose updo.
Volume at the crown, Cheryl-Cole style, gives this low-slung messy bun a glamorous twist while a few face framing tendrils left loose soften the look for a style that's ultra-chic but a little bit wanton, too. Very sexy.
To recreate the look:
1. Tease the hair at the crown with a tail comb to create volume.
2. Smooth over a with a paddle brush for a sleek finish.
3. Gather the hair into a low ponytail just above the nape of the neck and secure with a band.
4. Pull the hair gently away from the head just above the ponytail to loosen the look and create more volume.
4. Twist the ponytail into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull gently at the bun to release a few loose tendrils and do the same around the face.
6. Finish with a spritz of gloss spray for extra shine.
What do you think of JLH's messy updo? Leave a comment in the box below.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more