The singer had her signature platinum blonde locks backcombed at the crown to create a modern take on the classic 60s beehive. To recreate Gwen's retro-inspired look:
1. Run volumising mousse through towel-dried hair.
2. Tease hair gently at the crown using a tail comb, starting at the roots.
3. Use a paddle brush to gently smooth over the top layer of hair.
4. Pull back a small section of hair from behind each ear and secure with pins underneath the backcombed crown.
5. Pull out a few loose strands around the front to give the look a softer, more modern edge.
What do you think of Gwen Stefani's style? Leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts.