Konnie Huq was channelling Brigitte Bardot with a teased bouffant hairstyle – complete with retro headband – at the Piers Morgan Tonight launch party at the Mandarin Oriental in London.
The Xtra Factor star gets the thumbs up from the MyDaily beauty team for striking that tricky balance between sweet (the plastic Alice band) and sexy (mussed-up bedroom hair).
Fancy recreating Konnie's Bardotesque look? Follow these simple steps...
1. Use a thickening cream to give hair extra body and lift.
2. Using a tailcomb tease the hair at the crown.
3. Smooth over the top layer of hair gently using a paddle brush.
4. Place a headband in line with your natural hairline.
5. Tease out a few tendrils around the face to soften the look.
Read our guide to this season's big-tease hair.
What do you think of Konnie's retro look? Leave a comment in the box below and tell us your thoughts.