Bridesmaid, Naomi Watts looked pretty as a picture at the wedding of her friend, Emma Cooper, in Sydney, Australia. Her loose, romantic bun was the perfect complement to her cream lace knee-length dress, strappy silver sandals and beautiful bouquet.
To copy Naomi's simple but pretty updo...
1. Pull the hair back (not too tightly) into a low ponytail just beneath the ridge at the back of the head and secure with an elastic.
2. Gently tug the hair at the crown to soften the look and prevent it being too severe.
3. Pull out a few loose tendrils to frame the face.
4. Twist the ponytail and wrap it around the base, pinning the hair in place with hairpins as you go.
5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray to hold the look in place.
What do you think of the actress's bridesmaid look? Leave a comment in the box below and tell us your thoughts.