If you've been on the internet over the past 48 hours you'll be familiar with Samantha Brick - a writer who spent nearly 2000 words explaining the hardships of being pretty to readers of the Daily Mail.
"Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill."
Hear that, internet? Ignoring the possibility that they are shooing her credit card away because it has been declined or because she has mistakenly handed the barman her Waterstones loyalty card instead of her Visa Electron (do those still exist?), if you are as pretty as Samantha Brick free drinks could be just around the corner.
Based on this, MyDaily has formulated a FOOLPROOF(ish) plan for a lifetime free from bar bills.
1. Bookmark this page on your smartphone.
2. At the end of the night present the bartender with the pictures of Samantha Brick above.
3. Ask whether the bartender judges you better looking than Ms Brick.
4. If yes, rip up your bar tab and sashay out - you're saving them the inevitable faff of shooing away your card.
5. If not, pay then head home for some intensive cleansing, toning and moisturising.
6. Rinse and repeat.
Let us know if it works!
(If not, here are some backup cocktails you can make at home...)