EA Sports' latest game of virtual footy has broken records on its first weekend.
FIFA 13 sold more than a million copies across the UK to take the top spot in the gaming charts.
Chart Track said the game was one of the biggest-selling of all time in the UK.
It is the first non-shooter to sell a million copies in its first week, after Call of Duty Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and 3.
The game accounted for 71% of all games sold last week, and 80% of all revenues.
Its sales were 27% higher than those of Fifa 12 and is by far the fastest-selling game of the year so far.
Following FIFA on the charts were Borderlands 2, which fell from the top spot to second place. The World of Warcraft expansion Mists of Pandaria, also released last week, was fourth, while Rocksmith managed seventh.
Meanwhile the remodelled PS3 'super slim' appeared to be an early hit, giving the system a 138% boost on sales over the week.
The full top 20 is:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
3. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
4. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Activision)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
6. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
7. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
10. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
11. Dead or Alive 5 (Tecmo
12. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
13. LittleBigPlanet Vita (Sony)
14. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
15. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
16. Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision)
17. Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition (Sony)
18. London 2012 (Sega)
19. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
20. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)