'Strictly Come Dancing' week nine saw Louis Smith top the leaderboard with 37 points for his brilliant Charleston.
Both Darcey Bussell and Bruno Tonioli scored the gymnast top marks for a performance that saw flips incorporated into his routine.
Darcey said the tricks had “wow factor” while Len said he loved Louis's personality.
Unfortunately for Michael Vaughan and Nicky Byrne their performances were not as well received and both ended at the bottom of the leaderboard.
Here's what all the celebrities danced to...
- Kimberley Walsh and Pasha Kovalev - Jive - 'Land of 1,000 Dances' by Wilson Pickett
- Denise Van Outen and James Jordan - Salsa - 'Rhythm of the Night' by DeBarge/Valerie Andrews
- Louis Smith and Flavia Cacace - Charleston - 'Dr Wanna Do' by Caro Emerald
- Lisa Riley and Robin Windsor - Quickstep – 'Bring Me Sunshine' by Morecambe & Wise/Jive Aces
- Michael Vaughan and Natalie Lowe - Samba - 'Tequila' by The Champs
- Nicky Byrne and Karen Hauer - Argentine Tango - 'Skyfall' by Adele
- Dani Harmer and Vincent Simone - Viennese Waltz - 'That's Amore' by Dean Martin
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more