'Masterchef: The Professionals' is back on our screens - so if, like us, you're simultaneously excited about the remaining shows yet slightly bored of Sean Pertwee's voiceover and/or panna cotta, then why not add some extra spice (geddit?!) with our cut-out-and-keep Masterchef
drinking game bingo card?
Will Michel Roux Jr smile with his eyes? Will Gregg Wallace slobber all over a dessert? Will a contestant ruefully admit that they need to up their game/prove how much they want this/dream of owning a Michelin-starred restaurant?
take a swig of drinking sherry cross off the events below as and when they happen over the next few weeks. Cheers!
- David Cameron's Leveson Speech - Subtitled
- Amazon Reviews Of The Leveson Report
- Carry On Watching 'Two And A Half Men', Says God
- Let's Parler Franglais With Joey Barton!
- Outrage As Nick Clegg Is Removed From Foster Family
- The Killing 3: Sarah Lund Reacts To New Jumper
- What The John Lewis Snowman Did Next
- The Starbucks Tax Ad They Don't Want You To See
- David Beckham's Surprising Next Move
- Full Results From The Corby By-Election
- Breaking Down - The New Coalition Movie
- Mitt Romney's Concession Speech - Subtitled
- Dylan Tackles The Coalition In 'Subtorynean Homesick Blues'
- Wayne Rooney Stars In 'Skyfall' Trailer