Do-do-do-do-doooooo...NOT lovin' it!
That's the reaction of an American mum who is suing McDonald's after she claimed her two-year-old son ate a used condom he found in the fast food chain's play area.
Anishi Spencer claims she visited a restaurant in Kezie Avenue, Chicago, with her sons Jonathan, then three, and Jacquel, two, on February 4, 2012, when they allegedly found the used condom on the play area floor.
She said Jacquel then later coughed up a piece of the condom and both of her young children had to receive medical treatment. She is now suing for $50,000 in damages.
The suit she has filed accuses McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's of Illinois of failing to properly clean 'hazardous debris' from an area used by children.
It also claims the chain did not use surveillance to uncover any 'deviant activities' on the grounds.
A McDonald's spokesman said: "Providing a safe, clean environment is a top priority for us. This restaurant is no exception.
"We take these matters seriously and investigate all claims to gather the facts. At the time the lawsuit was filed, we had not completed our investigation and at no time have we been given the alleged object in question to examine.
"These are just allegations and we strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions without having the facts. Because this is now a pending legal matter, it would be inappropriate to further comment or speculate."
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more