The pair were rumoured to be dating last month, when Harry was pictured out for dinner with Kimberly, Rod and his wife Penny Lancaster in LA.
Now Rod has confirmed what the pair were up to on Alan Carr's 'Chatty Man', saying: "His [Harry's] car was here in the morning. Let's put it that way. But he may just have come round to pick something up...."
Realising his error, he added: "Bo*****s, I've let the cat out of the bag. Harry couldn’t be a kinder. He is very funny guy."
Kimberly is 14 years older than 19-year-old Harry, and also has a two year old daughter with ex partner Benicio Del Toro.
Let it never be said that Harry doesn't have a type.
1. He's got lovely, bouncy curls which we'd love to run our fingers through.
2. He's not afraid of getting naked.
3. He's got a rather nice voice, which he could serenade us with.
4. He was the cutest kid ever - just look at those cheeks!
5. His bromance with Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw. We heart a good bit of man love.
6. He scrubs up well in a suit. Yum!
7. He loves animals *melts*.
8. He gave Taylor Swift enough material for about 10 more albums during their relationship.
9. He has tattoos. Lots of tattoos. OK, many are questionable but it just adds to his allure.
10. He loves his mum. Bless!
11. He always gets the best girls (we love Flacko almost as much as Harry).
12. He's part of our favouritest band ever (ok, this week) - One Direction.
13. He's got a filthy mouth.
14. He's got some flashy cars. And a Capri. This is very cool indeed.
15. He's not afraid to make a fool of himself (yes, that is him inside that thing).
16. He's touchy feely. Especially when it comes to his bandmate's bits.
17. He's the Robbie of 1D.
18. He's charitable - 1D are releasing this year's Comic Relief single.
19. He'd be an amazing mate. We are sure of this.
Also on HuffPost: