Now matter how seriously you take gaming you could always do more - unless you spent $49,150 on this beast.
The Emperor 200 is a serious bit of kit:
- Hand built to your exact requirements (which will presumably increase with use)
- Touch screen control centre
- Air filtering system (in case smoke or crisp crumbs obscure your vision)
- Light therapy (because you're not going outside mate)
- An Italian leather, fully adjustable seat
- Up to 3 27" LED screens and a variety of computer spec options
- Bose sound system
And to top it off it looks pretty cool too with its scorpion-esque profile.
There are cheaper options but then you'll just have to live with the crippling thought you don't own this one.
Life is tough...Suggest a correction