The ponytail behind the Chanel has lashed out again and this time Karl has rubbished THE FIRST LADY'S new bangs. How could he? And that's the last time we use the word bangs.
Michelle Obama's new do - the full fringe - has been slammed by Mr Lagerfeld who told French TV show Le Petit Journal : "I don't understand the change of hair. I adore Madame Obama, I love her. But there is a news reader at LCI which has this haircut." Ouch.
Lagerfeld is racking up quite a diss-list, so far he's slated the following (in no particular order):
1. FLOTUS' new statement do.
2. Skyfall songstress Adele. He ACTUALLY said: "She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice."
3. Shapely ladies. For Karl, fashion is "dreams and illusions, and no one wants to see round women."
4. Pippa Middleton's face. According to The Sun he said: "I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back." Seriously Karl, don't hate on a lady in waiting especially that of the Duchess of Cambridge. Poor show.
5. The Queen. Ok so not directly - but he told US Metro that in terms of style she "looks very good in her recent photos even better than a few years ago, [...she's] come into herself a little bit more". There's a compliment in there somewhere.
6. Russia's male population. Apparently he's far more partial to the Russian ladies telling US Metro that: "If I was a woman in Russia I would be a lesbian, as the men are very ugly."
Scathing aside, the man does know fashion and Chanel will never go out of style.