Michelle Obama's new do - the full fringe - has been slammed by Mr Lagerfeld who told French TV show Le Petit Journal : "I don't understand the change of hair. I adore Madame Obama, I love her. But there is a news reader at LCI which has this haircut." Ouch.
Lagerfeld is racking up quite a diss-list, so far he's slated the following (in no particular order):
1. FLOTUS' new statement do.
2. Skyfall songstress Adele. He ACTUALLY said: "She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice."
3. Shapely ladies. For Karl, fashion is "dreams and illusions, and no one wants to see round women."
4. Pippa Middleton's face. According to The Sun he said: "I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back." Seriously Karl, don't hate on a lady in waiting especially that of the Duchess of Cambridge. Poor show.
5. The Queen. Ok so not directly - but he told US Metro that in terms of style she "looks very good in her recent photos even better than a few years ago, [...she's] come into herself a little bit more". There's a compliment in there somewhere.
6. Russia's male population. Apparently he's far more partial to the Russian ladies telling US Metro that: "If I was a woman in Russia I would be a lesbian, as the men are very ugly."
Scathing aside, the man does know fashion and Chanel will never go out of style.