'Strictly Come Dancing' returned to screens on Saturday night with a special launch show, where the new fifteen celebrities found out who their professional partners are.
Hosts Bruce Forsyth and Tess Daly were on hand to reveal to which lucky pro dancers had bagged early favourites Abbey Clancy and Natalie Gumede, and who received the misfortune of partnering the Ann Widdecomes-to-be, Vanessa Feltz and Mark Benton.
A full list of celebrities and their professional partners appears below...
- Rachel Riley and Pasha Kovalev
- Abbey Clancy and Aljaž Skorjanec
- Ashley Taylor-Dawson and Ola Jordan
- Vanessa Feltz and James Jordan
- Ben Cohen and Kristina Rihanoff
- Sophie Ellis Bextor and Brendan Cole
- Deborah Meaden and Robin Windsor
- Susanna Reid and Kevin Clifton
- Julien Macdonald and Janette Manrara
- Natalie Gumede and Artem Chigvintsev
- Fiona Fullerton and Anton Du Beke
- Mark Benton and Iveta Lukosiute
- Patrick Robinson and Anya Garnis
- Tony Jacklin and Aliona Vilani
- Dave Myers and Karen Hauer
The couples will now have three weeks to train before the live shows return at the end of the month, and the real competition starts.
Saturday's launch show also saw the introduction of five new professional dancers - Iveta Lukosiute, who stepped in to replace an injured Aliona Vilani last year, stars of 'Burn The Floor' and real-life couple Aljaž Skorjanec and Janette Manrara, fiance of current pro Karen Hauer, Kevin Clifton, and Ayna Garnis, who competes professionally with Pasha Kovalev.
Elsewhere, musical performances came from Jessie J and Rod Stewart, while reigning 'Strictly' champ Louis Smith also made a return with partner Flavia Cacace to show this year's contestants what they should be aiming for, with a performance of their famous charleston routine.
'Strictly Come Dancing' returns on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 September.
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more