When it comes to the London Fashion Week show schedule Erdem Moralioglu is a big, big player. Feted for his breathtakingly-beautiful gowns - the lace, the applique, the embellishment - Erdem is your go to for guaranteed gorgeousness for Spring/Summer 2014.
This collection is just SO stunning: crisp white shirts with sheer black organza overlays made for fabulous floor-length gowns, embellished bomber jackets had sheer sleeves and white skirts and jackets were clad in wispy feathers.
We're head over heels - here's what you need to know about styling out next summer a la Erdem.
1. Go black and white ladies. Monochrome is set to be just as beautiful-making as it was this S/S.
2. REVEAL: if you're not going strapless then it's about making sure your outfit says sheer stunner. In short, wear a lot of sheer.
3. Become a lady of layers: Shirt dress x sheer skirt + embellished bomber = AMAZING.
4. Think smart, preppy, androgynous with a hint of dominatrix.
5. Wear a crisp collared shirt and cat-eye sunglasses at every opportunity.
Here's the collection in full - we will never tire of looking at these dreamy dresses...