While Robert De Niro reads 'Wrecking Ball', Michael Douglas recites 'Chinese Food' and Kevin Kline tries his hand at the poetry of One Direction's 'Best Song Ever'.
Great stuff. Although we have to say - De Niro could have given it a bit more feeling.
(Via Laughing Squid)
Also on HuffPost:
1. Dolly Parton: 'Jolene'
Slowed down by 25%. And it sounds amazing.
2. & 3. John Lennon: 'Imagine' / Wings: 'Band On The Run'
Take the vocal from one, strip the vocal from the other, do a little speeding up/down... et voila!
4. The Doors: 'Riders On The Storm'
Transformed into a major key by <a href="http://vimeo.com/majorscaledtv" target="_blank">Major Scaled</a>.
5. Adele: 'Skyfall'
As sung by the Russian Army Choir. They even get the 'skyfall/crumball' rhyme right.
6. Michael McDonald: 'What A Fool Believes'
Played on children's instruments by Self. It's never sounded cuter.
7. & 8. Psy: 'Gangam Style' / Ray Parker Jr: 'Ghostbusters'
One way of making 'Gangnam Style' more palatable? Mixing it with 'Ghostbusters' - to glorious effect.
9. Europe: 'The Final Countdown'
An '80s classic gets a chirpy reworking by being transposed into a major key by Oleg Berg.
10. The Beatles: 'Hey Jude'
Also by Oleg Berg. To paraphrase Cole Porter: how strange the change from major to minor... when you do it to a Beatles song.
11. Carly Rae Jepsen: 'Call Me Maybe'
As arranged for choir and orchestra, and guaranteed to make your spine tingle.
12. Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Transformed into a moody ethereal number by Daughter.
13. & 14. Britney Spears' 'Toxic' & Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep'
Mashed-up brilliantly by Bumper.
15. REM's 'Losing My Religion'
Major Scaled at work again - this time putting the massive REM hit into a major key.