Kasabian are celebrating the release of their album '48:13' with a live performance at the HMV Studio at the HMV Oxford Street Flagship Store (363 Oxford Street) on Wednesday 11 June 2014 at midday.
Taking place just weeks before their headline set at Glastonbury Festival 2014, the intimate setting means just 200 fans will be present.
To be in with a chance of winning follow @HuffPostUKEnt and tweet us using the hashtag #HPKasabian.
After the event, fans can view the performance exclusively on Transmitter TV.
All entrants must be over 18 and winners will be notified via Twitter.
See the full terms and conditions below:
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Transmitter, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL [and where a third party is actually providing the prize also insert the full company name of the third-party provider of the prize] and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by a) following HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter: and b) tweet us using the hashtag #HPKasabian
3. There will be 3 winners, each winning a pair of tickets to Kasabian’s live performance at the HMV Studio at the HMV Oxford Street flagship store on Wednesday 11 June 2014 at midday. The prize will consist of two tickets to the live performance. Travel to and from the live performance is not included.
4. The prize promotion closing date is Wednesday 11th June at 7.30am (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entries will be selected at random on Wednesday 11th June and the winner(s) will be notified via Twitter after 8.30am on Wednesday 11th June 2014. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance via a Twitter direct message. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance of being notified as a winner by 9.30am on Wednesday 11th June, we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after Wednesday 11th June 2014.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Transmitter, 41a Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA.