Will the sugary shade trend continue next Spring/Summer? Oh it will, Antonio Berardi's catwalk show told us so. His models sauntered down the runway in some of the sweetest, prettiest pinks you've ever seen - without even a hint of girly-girl.
London Fashion Week S/S 2014 has showcased a whole lotta pink but Berardi's ladies don't do princess perfect - they wear theirs oversized because they're edgy, they're bolshy and they like to mix in what looks masculine.
The need-to-knows from the show? Well, here's five for starters...
1. Oversized cocoon shapes are seriously statement-making. Big sleeves show you mean business.
2. Candyfloss pinks work best with fabulous fuchsias and scarlet reds. We're talking lipstick and nail polish too.
3. Chiffon mullet tops and skirts teamed with heavy-look metallic jackets look sharp. You're your own version of the Pink Ladies and you're the Rizzo character.
4. T-bar heels are a must-have.
5. Hair is slicked back and worn down with a braid on each side. You make the effort and the results speak for themselves. Total knock-out.
Take a look at these looks from Antonio Berardi's LFW S/S 2014 collection in our gallery below...