Day four of London Fashion Week was jam-packed. After the Monday schedule kicked off with Antonio Berardi's Spring/Summer 2014 show, the show-stopping collections didn't stop. From Roksanda Ilincic and Erdem to Giles and Tom Ford, these were the shows that brought in the big crowds (yes, Harry Styles and Sienna Miller were on the Burberry FROW).
Here's what we learned from the fourth day:
1. Thought pink might just be a passing colour trend for Autumn/Winter? Nope. The sweetest shade on the catwalk has been seen everywhere during LFW. Antonio Berardi, Roksanda Ilincic, Burberry and Giles all featured pastel and blush tones in their S/S 14 collections.
2. Flats are back! From Chelsea boots to lace-up brogues, there's no need to put your feet through platform pain next season. Hurrah!
3. Have fun with texture. Metallics have been a big deal at the Spring/Summer shows and no where was high-shine more present than on the Christopher Kane catwalk. If it's just not your thing? Look to Tom Ford's S/S collection for leather and lace inspiration.
4. Fuss-free hair seen in New York has made its way across the pond. Loose long locks with a centre parting will do just fine.
5. Invest in white sunglasses. See Burberry and Erdem.
Catch up on all the shows in our round-up below: