The Osman Spring/Summer 2014 collection during London Fashion Week was a continuation of signature cut-outs and sharp silhouettes.
The vibe? Very Eastern elegance. The showcase of brocade, embroidery and multiple colour ways (icy pastels vs bold brights) were proof that Osman girls mix in it all. It was exotic and opulent, sleek and subtly seductive.
In fact - this collection looked so easy-to-wear - we can hardly wait for next summer. We've penned the style notes so you don't have to...
1. Asymmetrical lines are all part of getting that sculpted look - a one shouldered cut-out dress will be your new best friend.
2. Skyline prints are shimmery with sash detailing at the back - you're a maharaja in the making.
3. Sheer-gauzy textures create layers to your look. Wear over shorts, skirts and trousers.
4. Osman hand helds are sequinned, beaded and slouchy - say hello to the fold-over clutch.
5. Chilly summer soirees will be cosy with cocoon coats - light, luxe and preferably in pink or duck egg blue.
Take a twirl through the collection in our gallery below...