OK, a whole load of AMAZING street style happened across the first two days of London Fashion Week.
We did the rounds at Somerset House inbetween shows (still HYPED after Holly Fulton and House of Holland) to snap those who have a calling for dressing marvellously.
A few things to note:
1. Palazzo pants are a winning statement staple. Teamed with matchy top/jacket and you're on a ruddy roll.
2. Mixing monochrome with a flash of fluoro can bring together a vintage favourite with something shiny and new. Hurrah!
3. Mid-length skirts make you wanna twirl non stop (Fifties style) AND when teamed with a leather jacket look ridiculously cool.
4. Round lens sunglasses in Autumn? Ho yes, it's a thing.
5. Those who can pull off turbans, wear turbans.
Take a look at these guys doing it ALL for themselves...