London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 just keeps getting better! Day three was all about Emilia Wickstead, Mulberry,Temperley London and Topshop Unique.
There was ready-to-wear romance and drama, there were funky florals, beautiful brights AND a bulldog named Turbo who trotted down the Mulberry catwalk (the ultimate hand held). LFW day three has been pretty awesome.
Here's a few FYIs fresh from today's catwalk shows - these designers have showcased and we'll definitely be hot on the heels of these looks...
1. The more voluminous, the dreamier the dress. And we're talking princess styles embellished with print and applique chiffon flowers a la Temperley London.
2. Summer neck-lines are plunging, baby. Super-cool girls wearing Topshop Unique will be dabbling in plunging peplum tops, maxi dresses and shirt dresses. With backpacks.
3. Emma Hill's final collection for Mulberry *weeps uncontrollably* confirmed matchy-matchy florals will forever be fabulous - and next summer, teaming leather button down shirts or skirts into the mix is guaranteed gorgeousness.
4. Stripes and panelling are a thing. Massively. They're horizontal (think Where's Wally?) but with billowy effects that beg for grand entrances and minimal accessories.
5. Hair is down (parted in the middle) in that untouched-rolled-out-of-bed looking this good kinda way (Cara Delevingne knows the drill) or swept up Cinderella style.
Watch the latest video from London Fashion Week