Clearly, Selfridges want to remind everyone why it's the place to go for glamorous gifts, stocking fillers and sparkly decorations this year.
The super-luxe department store unveiled its 'Destination Christmas' window theme on Thursday to celebrate the art of storytelling by honouring the 25 most enchanted stories ever told.
Here's why we love them:
1. There's an actual gingerbread house
Because if Hansel and Gretel taught us anything, it's that candy is everything. Especially at Christmas. Here's to getting lost in the Selfridges confectionary hall this season.
2. Santa is in town and he's loaded a red Mini with presents
Check the London A-Z, check the Mulberry leather goods and the gold Moschino gift bags.
3. Paddington Bear has gone top-to-toe (solid) GOLD
And there's plenty more honey where that came from. Stock up now for Christmas.
4. Little Red Riding Hood is decked out in designer clobber
FYI the cape is by Peter Pilotto and she's got her own flock of blue sheep.
5. There's an enchanted forest with a nest of not so ugly ducklings
The whimsy masks and metallic/sheer/strapless dresses? Hello Christmas party ensemble.
6. The miller's daughter has spun a magical web of golden must-haves
This year the best gifts hang from webs, rather than sit beneath twinkling trees.
LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR?