Baby oil is known for keeping skin soft, but this toxin-free product is also a great household staple.
From beauty hacks (you'll never struggle to take off nail polish again) to shoe cleaning, find out more about these unusual uses below.
1. Apply a few drops of baby oil around your cuticles before you paint your nails with your favourite polish - this will make the polish a lot easier to remove.
2. Run out of shaving foam? Baby oil makes a great substitute - it locks in moisture to make your legs feel super smooth too.
3. Baby oil is a brilliant make up remover, particularly when it comes to dark eye makeup. Add to a cotton pad and gently wipe over your eye lids to get rid of even the most stubborn of mascaras.
4. Got your favourite necklace in a twist? Apply a small amount of baby oil over the worst knot to speed up the detangling process.
5. Baby oil also does wonders for leather shoes. Polish up your worn-out pair for a shiny, clean finish.
Oils can work wonders on hair too. Here are a few of our favourites for glossy, frizz-free tresses...
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more