Thai New Year is just around the corner (13 - 15 April, in case you didn't know). And what better way to celebrate this special occasion than by preparing a delicious - and healthy - Thai green curry?
In the video above, Instagram star Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, shows us how to make a healthy Thai green curry packed full of flavour, but without the unhealthiness that often goes with it.
We've included the recipe below. Make sure you continue watching for more recipes including lemongrass quid and Thai-style beef salad.
1 tsp coconut oil
2 chicken breasts
1/2 tin of coconut milk
Handful of baby corn
Handful of mange tout
3 tsp Thai green curry paste
2 spring onions
1 garlic clove
1 red chilli
Handful of fresh basil
Rice to serve
- Melt a tsp of coconut oil in a wok set over a medium high heat. Fry the garlic, chilli and a tea spoon of Thai green curry paste in a wok.
- Add the chicken and leave to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the veg and fry for a few minutes until beginning to soften.
- Pour over the coconut milk and add 2-3 tsp of curry paste. Mix everything together and allow to heat through for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with some fresh basil and serve on top of some rice.