Sunday night was just another regular evening here in Blighty, but over in Hollywood, it was a different story, as stars from the film, TV and music worlds partied the night away at the Golden Globes.
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES:
- All The Snaps From The 2016 Golden Globes Red Carpet
- Lady Gaga And Katy Perry Serve Vintage Screen Siren Vibes
- Did J-Law And Amy Schumer Keep Their Matching Outfits Promise?
- See All The Best Dressed Stars At The 2016 Golden Globes
- J-Law Branded 'Rude' After Calling Out Journalist
- Amy Schumer Drops C-Bomb, But J-Law Has Last Laugh
- This Vine Of Leo And Gaga Is the Epitome Of Awkward
One star who certainly dressed for the occasion was London-born singer Charli XCX, who sported a revealing, gold chainmail number at the Warner Bros. after party.
While stars attending the main ceremony donned a series of glam gowns, the post-show shindigs are where the truly jaw-dropping outfits are showcased, and Charli didn’t mess around when it came to choosing an ensemble.
The star paired the dress with a matching gold choker and glittery stilettos.
Charli was joined at the bash by a whole host of A-listers, including ‘Game Of Thrones’ actress Nathalie Emmanuel, while winners Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lawrence made their way to Fox’s post-ceremony bash.
Check out all the snaps from the after parties below…