Are we about to witness the birth of a beautiful new celeb relationship?
The 41-year-old, who bagged the Best Lead Actor Bafta for his role in ‘The Revenant’, was reportedly seen getting cosy with the Irish TV presenter at one of the after parties.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Laura Whitmore
An onlooker at the bash at London’s Rosewood Hotel claims the pair were ‘all over each other’, which, let’s face it, probably means ‘they were having a chat’.
“She loved the attention and they were all over each other, getting on like a house on fire.”
The pair then reportedly headed upstairs to Leo’s hotel suite with a group of pals to continue the party.
But it wasn’t just Laura that Leo had his eye on - he was also ‘all over’ model Lily Donaldson too.
Laura - who hosted the Baftas red carpet - is currently dating Sunset Sons rocker Rory Williams.
Meanwhile, newly-single Leonardo recently called time on his short-lived romance with American model and actress Kelly Rohrbach at the end of the year.
We have reached out to Laura's reps for comment.
- The Stars Turn Out For 2016 BAFTAs
- BAFTA 2016: Complete List Of Winners
- Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Feels The BAFTA Love
- Julie Walters Suffers Expensive Mishap At BAFTAs
- Sidney Poitier Made Most Moving BAFTA Speech, And He Wasn't Even There!
- Stephen Fry Tells Critics To 'F*** Off' After BAFTAs Backlash
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more