With 2016 coming to an end, what better time to have a look back at the best style moments of the year.
And by best, we mean funniest, because - seriously, guys - it’s been a long year.
1. When Madame Tussauds dressed the royal family up in ugly Christmas jumpers.
2. When Kim Kardashian wore a disposable spray tan thong as a bikini.
3. When ASOS started selling strap-on dinosaur tails.
4. When Cosmopolitan magazine thought these dresses looked like vaginas.
5. When Christopher Kane tried to make crystal-studded Crocs happen (they’re never going to happen).
6. When Tom Hiddleston was upstaged by dogs in his Gucci campaign.
7. When people thought Justin Bieber looked like a piece of chicken.
8. When these ‘job interview’ pants were invented.
9. When Beyoncé told us all to “shut up” with her earring.
Also on HuffPost
British Fashion Awards 2016
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW UK STYLE