Accident & Emergency doctors have to deal with all sorts of injuries, but this one is sure to have given hospital staff a giggle.
American child Anthony ended up in the emergency room because he accidentally inhaled a part of a dog toy which caused the item to squeak.
The result was young Anthony left squeaking with every breath while a woman filming the hilarious ailment struggles to hold in her laughter.
It’s unclear how the incident could affect the child’s health, but he seems in high spirits in the video.
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more