Dog owners everywhere, let this be a lesson to you - calligraphy is not a good hobby to take up if there's a pooch in the house.
When this family went out to see a movie, their poor pup found a pot of ink and went to town all over their carpets.
Despite looking totally chilled about it, we're willing to bet the adorable hound got a telling off when his owners returned. Luckily for him the ink was 100% non-toxic.
Flip through the slideshow above to see the trail of destruction and utter devastation wrought by the bored dog.
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more