Work can be stressful, that's a fact. But it doesn't have to ruin your day.
Here are nine things you can do to help ease work-related anxiety:
1. Take a deep breath and acknowledge you're anxious.
2. Instead of coffee, grab a decaf tea.
3. Watch a show you like on your lunch break.
4. Visualise filling up a balloon. Exhale in seven second intervals.
5. Take 10 minutes to yourself during your work day.
6. Talk with a friend (and not about work).
7. Switch the sugary snacks for natural ones - like almonds or fruit.
8. Get rid of your clutter.
9. Get a good night's kip!
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more