Work can be stressful, that's a fact. But it doesn't have to ruin your day.
Here are nine things you can do to help ease work-related anxiety:
1. Take a deep breath and acknowledge you're anxious.
2. Instead of coffee, grab a decaf tea.
3. Watch a show you like on your lunch break.
4. Visualise filling up a balloon. Exhale in seven second intervals.
5. Take 10 minutes to yourself during your work day.
6. Talk with a friend (and not about work).
7. Switch the sugary snacks for natural ones - like almonds or fruit.
8. Get rid of your clutter.
9. Get a good night's kip!
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more