It’s official, the UK is completely obsessed with Planet Earth.
And while we’re willing on baby iguanas, admiring snow leopards and generally letting David Attenborough’s dulcet tones ease our hangover, the animal kingdom is teaching us a few things about our own lives.
Here are the 17 life lessons that the second series of Planet Earth has taught us all (even if we didn’t realise it).
1. Confidence is your most attractive quality.
2. True love is worth searching for.
3. Life is better with your squad.
4. Good friends never ignore your calls.
5. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want.
6. And when your sibling steals your shit you’re entitled to go to town on them.
7. You don’t have to follow the crowd.
8. If you miss what you’re aiming for, keep going.
9. You’ve got this (even if it looks like you’re fucking up).
10. When the odds are stacked against you, don’t give up.
11. You’re stronger than you think you are.
12. Everyone feels out of their depth sometimes.
13. Good things come to those who wait.
14. Don’t rest on your laurels, it’s dangerous.
15. You never know where opportunities might pop up.
16. Stay zen.
17. And always make time for some ‘me time’.
Suggest a correction