‘Strictly Come Dancing’ heads to Blackpool this week for their annual set of special episodes, and now the songs and dances the contestants will be performing to have been revealed.
Alexandra Burke and partner Gorka Marquez will be hoping to top the leaderboard again after their show-stopping Argentine Tango last week, as they take on a Quickstep to ‘The Gold Diggers’ Song (We’re In The Money)’ from ‘42nd Street’.
Take a look at the full list below:
- Gemma and Aljaz dance the American Smooth to ‘Downtown’ by Petula Clark
- Mollie and AJ will perform the Charleston to ‘Wings’ by Little Mix
- Susan and Kevin Paso Doble to Scott & Fran’s Paso Doble from ‘Strictly Ballroom’
- Davood and Nadiya will also Paso Doble to ‘Live And Let Die’ by Paul McCartney and Wings
- Joe and Katya dance the Salsa to ‘Ride On Time’ by Black Box
- Jonnie and Oti will Tango to ‘Sweet Dreams’ by Eurythmics
- Alexandra and Gorka will Quickstep to ‘The Gold Diggers’ Song (We’re In The Money)’ from ‘42nd Street’
- Debbie and Giovanni perform the Samba to Spice Girls Medley (‘Wannabe’ / ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’)
“I didn’t think a lot of them were constructive criticism, I just thought some of them, especially Bruno’s, came across as nasty,” she said.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday at 6.45pm on BBC One.