The former ‘X Factor’ winner, who famously duetted with the superstar on the ITV show in 2008, will be dancing to one of Beyoncé‘s hits as she tries to secure a place in the ‘Strictly’ quarter final.
Alexandra and her partner Gorka Marquez will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Halo’, in what is sure to be another magical moment.
The couple will be hoping to follow the success of their Blackpool Week Quickstep performance, which was award 39 points out of a possible 40 by the judges.
Here’s what all the contestants will be dancing to this week:
- Debbie and Giovanni will dance the Argentine Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera
- Gemma and Aljaž will Samba to The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
- Mollie and AJ will perform the Quickstep to The Baseballs’ version of Umbrella by Rihanna
- Susan and Kevin will dance the American Smooth to Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
- Davood and Nadiya will Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
- Joe and Katya will Quickstep to Jumpin’ Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Alexandra and Gorka are going to be dancing the Rumba to Halo by Beyoncé
Last weekend saw Jonnie Peacock and his partner Oti Mabuse crash out of the competition, after landing in the dance-off alongside Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice.
After it was announced they would be going home, Jonnie told host Tess Daly: “I think it’s been an absolute honour to be the first disabled person and I want to thank each and every one of you for judging me as an equal. That’s what I want.
“You’ve been critical with me and I want that criticism; and I think that’s fantastic and hope it paves the way for more people to come through and I think they may be able to stick their bum under a bit better than me.”
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday at 6.50pm on BBC One.